Post Office Hosted Service
This page include links to external websites. These links will typically open in a new tab. Helmdon Parish Council cannot accept any responsibility for the information or web links provided by external websites.
Post Office Hosted Service is available at The Reading Room, 20 Church Street, Helmdon, NN13 5QJ
Opening hours from Tuesday 13 April 2021:
- Tuesday, 10am-midday
- Thursday, 2pm-4pm
The Hosted service provides customers with a range of Post Office products and services, including:
- Banking Services including Co-op/Smile, LloydsTSB, Barclays, Cahoot, First Direct, Bank of Ireland, Clydesdale Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Nat West, HSBC
- Post Office Card Account
- Postage & Post Office Savings Stamps
- Bill & Budget Payment Schemes
- Postal Orders
- Telephony services including Homephone
- Post Office Ltd Financial Services Products
- Special Delivery
- Home Shopping Returns
- Inland letter/packets, "signed for" delivery service
- International letters/packets
- Fishing Licences
- Health Lottery tickets
Letter Sizes, Post Codes and Royal Mail Services
Standard first and second class Royal Mail stamps are valid for items up to:
240mm length x 165mm width x 5mm depth/thickness - 100g weight.
Click on blue text (links) below for additional information..