Post Office Hosted Service
This page include links to an external website (www.royalmail.com). These links will typically open in a new tab. Helmdon Parish Council cannot accept any responsibility for the information or web links provided by external websites.
Post Office Hosted Service is available at The Reading Room, 20 Church Street, Helmdon, NN13 5QJ
- Tuesday 10:00 – 12:00
- Thursday 14:00 – 16:00
May 2019 - Due to bookings and staff availability, the Post Office will not be available on Thursday 2nd, Thursday 9th and Thursday 23rd May 2019.
June 2019 - Please note that the Post Office will not be available on Thursday 13th June 2019.
The Hosted service provides customers with a range of Post Office products and services, including:
- Banking Services including Co-op/Smile, LloydsTSB, Barclays, Cahoot, First Direct, Bank of Ireland, Clydesdale Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Nat West, HSBC
- Post Office Card Account
- Postage & Post Office Savings Stamps
- Bill & Budget Payment Schemes
- Postal Orders
- Telephony services including Homephone
- Post Office Ltd Financial Services Products
- Special Delivery
- Home Shopping Returns
- Inland letter/packets, "signed for" delivery service
- International letters/packets
- Fishing Licences
- Health Lottery tickets
Letter Sizes, Post Codes and Royal Mail Services
Standard first and second class Royal Mail stamps are valid for items up to:
240mm length x 165mm width x 5mm depth/thickness - 100g weight