Contact Us

Headings on this page include (click in list to jump to chosen section):

(See also Website Updates & Issues page)

Contacts for Council Services

If unsure which tier of council to contact (County, District or Parish), go to the A-Z of Services then select the service you require. This will guide you to the appropriate contact.

For Helmdon Parish Council services:

  • General enquiries go to the Parish Clerk via our enquiry form
  • Reporting a fault (eg. Street Lighting) please use the fault report form
  • To report an odour please use the Recycling Centre Monitoring Group's complaint form
  • To report a footpath problem please contact the Paths Group

For Issues relating to Highways (County maintained Roads and Foot-ways):

If you cannot find the appropriate council department for your enquiry:

Contacts for Helmdon Community Groups

To contact a Helmdon Community Group:

  • please select the relevant Group*
  • complete and submit the contact form (on their home page, or first link on their home page). In some cases a phone number is given as an alternative contact.

*Click here for list of Helmdon Community Groups

If you cannot find the appropriate group for your enquiry, or if you didn't get reply from a submitted enquiry form:

Submission Form

To submit a new entry for 'Group Programme/News/Activities', 'Whats-On, Village Events Calendar' or 'Helmdon News' please complete the submission form.