Contacts for Parish & West Northants Council Services

For Helmdon Parish Councillors and their Committee / Representative responsibilities:

For West Northants and Helmdon Parish Council Services:

  • Go to the A-Z of Services then select the service you require. This will guide you to the appropriate contact. Or,

for Helmdon Parish Council services, here are some direct links (in blue):

  • General enquiries go to the Parish Clerk via our enquiry form
  • Reporting a fault (eg. Street Lighting) please use the fault report form
  • To report an odour please use the Recycling Centre Monitoring Group's complaint form
  • To report a footpath problem please contact the Paths Group
  • To discuss issues with trees in the parish, please contact the Tree Warden

For Issues relating to Highways (Roads and Foot-ways):

If you cannot find the appropriate council department for your enquiry: